05 April 2009

Somehow I'm In The Middle Of This...

May Allay Show The Way Out..
If I could Say What My Heart Wanted To Tell

“What I know I can‘t explain. But I feel it. I felt it entire of my life. That there is something wrong with the world. I don‘t know what it is. But it is there like a splinter in my mind. Driving me mad.”

I feel it and still I live in denial..

A prison for my mind..

It is the world that has been pulled over my eyes to blind me from the truth…
This life is a test, and this journey will not be an easy one…
This path maybe difficult and I don’t know which to go…
Maybe that I know, but be one traveler, long I stood..
I could not travel both…

I like to choose the path with no pain…
Laugh all the time, having fun, making a lot of things..
Do things that I don’t even like to do…
But I believe I’m not going to be happy with that…

The other path is seems to be the right way..
It was too beautiful at the beginning...
World is kind enough than I thought…
To feel something that I can’t feel before, I was too happy…

Two Road Diverged In Darkness

But..

Once I learned their ways, it became hard for me to keep from smiling when I looked at some of them in their face…

It’s written all over your face… all of you!

I‘ve learned that it does not work this way. A Lesson comes to mind.

I can't choose something that I'm not sure what it is...

But still, I keep lying to myself..

Its feel like I was being betray..

After all I went through I had nothing left...

And you've no idea how much that I lost...

It was very shame of me, I was hurt this bad..

Break The Chain

Even thought I want to trust, but I can't trust no one anymore..

By now I've awakened to the truth..

And that makes all the different..

No comments: